top of page
Did You Know?
Did you know these facts about sewing machine dealerships? Read further to know everything you need to make informed decisions during a sewing machine purchase! If you still have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to our team . We will be more than happy to answer your questions and resolve your concerns!
- Sewing machine warranties and guarantees are only valid at the dealership you purchased the product from (before ordering online, find out who is actually selling because that is where your warranty is).
Warranties/guarantees are only valid to the original buyer (if buying second-hand, be aware).
Not all sewing machine dealerships offer FREE training with your purchase (always ask).
- Most sewing machine repair shops DON'T guarantee their work (always ask).
- Not all sewing machine service people are equal. Many take a crash course on the internet or spend a week with an expert, then hang a sign 'SEWING MACHINE REPAIRS' and proceed to learn the trade using your machine (always enquire how much experience and on what machines).
- A product's warranty is different from the guarantee. Warranty only covers manufacturer defective parts and workmanship, while guarantee includes the cost of labour (ask or read the fine print).
- If a home contractor purchases the built-in vacuum to install into your home, THEY are the original owner. The manufacturer's warranty/guarantee CAN NOT be passed on to you (purchase your product locally and have the contractor install YOUR vacuum).
bottom of page